AERI has become a symbol of quality in the independent electronic components distributor industry. The decaying quality of distributors and parts in this our industry has caused great concern for manufacturers. At AERI, we have made it our mission to provide high-quality electronic components by sifting through all of the suppliers and products flooding the market.
As an IDEA distributor, AERI has a quality management system that is AS9120 certified, ISO 9001 certified, and ANSI/ESD S20-20.2007 certified in addition to being IDEA-QMS-9090 and IDEA-STD-1010 compliant.Click below to see certification information
Our ISO 9001 measurement has helped identify critical problems and create internal functions to perfect our processes. Some critical processes that guarantee customer satisfaction include:
- Strict supplier selection and approval policies (AS9120 certified supplier process)
- Continued supplier rating and measurement (AS9120 certified distributor requirement)
- Highly trained quality control specialists (Certified to IDEA-ICE-3000)
- A stringent visual inspection process that includes verification of package information, electronic measurement, counterfeit detection methods using microscopy, image collection, and
- comparison to manufacturer specifications (IDEA-1010-STD)
- The latest tools in counterfeit detection, including; x-ray, decapsulation, curve trace analysis, and XRF. Our proven system is called AuthentiPro. For more detailed information see Authentipro Information
- Strong relationships with accredited test facilities
- Meeting customer’s labeling requirements (IDEA member requirements)
Our memberships and contributions to both the ERAI (Electronic Resellers Association, Inc.) and IDEA (Independent Distributors of Electronics Association) allow us to be at the forefront of all pertinent information regarding the latest threats to our industry and customers. AERI continues to be a leader on the topic of quality electronic components. Our president has been chosen to speak at numerous conferences highlighting the latest quality concerns including NASA’s Quality Leadership Forum in Cape Canaveral, Florida.